Compare Quotes in 2 Minutes
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Bundle Car and Home Insurance
Anyone who owns a car and a home realizes they need to get insured, but many people don’t know they could get significant savings by combining their coverage with one insurer. Bundle car and home insurance could result in savings of 10% or more, depending on the insurer’s discounts. Let’s take a closer look at bundling home and auto insurance.
Insurance is an expense almost everyone has to pay, sort of like taxes. While there is often no way of getting around this expense, you can take steps to lower the cost of your auto insurance premiums.
Save 10% or more by Bundling Home and Auto Insurance
- One smart option for homeowners is to combine their home coverage with their auto into one policy. Almost every major insurer in the United States offers home and automobile insurance discounts for combining the two.
- For example, let’s say you had an auto insurance policy with State Farm for $1,200 per year and a homeowner’s policy with Farmers for $1,500 annually. That amounts to $2,700 for covering both your home and vehicle.
- You could then shop for combined coverage at sites like this and compare the lowest rates. You might get a bundled rate quote for $2,300, saving you $400 yearly, or about 15%. It also simplifies your bills, with only one payment that needs to be made each month.
The Easiest way to Save $100s on Home and Car Insurance is Bundling
- Cost savings are the most apparent reason to bundle car and home insurance. Most people shop separately for auto insurance and then go on searching for a cheap home insurance policy. This can end up costing you one of the best insurance discounts, which is bundling.
- Most online sites like this allow customers to get bundled rate quotes for homeowners and vehicle coverage in only about five to six minutes. There is no obligation to compare quotes, and you could save hundreds.
- Not only do you save a lot of time, but you can expect to save at least 10% and, in some cases, up to 20% by bundling. On average, most people spend around $400 monthly paying for home and auto insurance separately. Savings like that can add up to thousands in only a few short years.
- While you might get a cheaper individual auto or home rate with different insurers, you will almost always find that bundling your coverage together will get you the lowest rates. It only makes sense to get a bundled discount if you have a home and multiple cars to insure. Get a free online quote at Citizensinsurance.net, and let us do all the hard work for you.
Why do Insurers offer Bundle Car and Home Insurance Discounts?
The American insurance market is fierce, with hundreds of insurance providers fighting for your business. Most people tend to stay with one insurer, provided they have a decent experience and reasonable rates, for an average of 10 years or more.
Insurance companies know consumers are always searching for ways to save. Carriers also want as much of your insurance business as they can get and for as long as possible.
On bundled home and automobile insurance, most major carriers offer discounted rates for bundling, but the discounts vary by insurer. This is why it’s important to review at least ten bundled rates before you buy a policy.
For a bundled policy, providers can still make a decent profit with a discount of 20% or more. Do you know how? You probably know it is because they are getting paid on multiple policy types, and the likelihood that both an auto and home claim occurs in the same year is scarce.
Benefits of Bundling Home and Auto Insurance
- Savings: As noted above, most consumers can expect to save about $1,000 yearly on their combined home and automobile coverage just by bundling. If you like saving money, it only makes sense to go this route when shopping for coverage.
- Simplicity: Combining your insurance with one provider is so much easier. Most insurers will send you one bill for both policies and allow you to make just one payment, often online, with a few clicks of the mouse. In most cases, you can even set up automatic payments, which are even more accessible. So not only do you save money by combining your policies into one but time as well.
Bundle Car and Home Insurance is not always available
For example, you might have an antique car 60 years old that your insurer will not cover. Likewise, you might have a home insurance policy and try to bundle your auto coverage, only to find out that due to a D.U.I in other past issues, your vehicle coverage is denied. Check rates now to see how much you can save on bundling.
Get Solid Coverage with a Top-Rated Provider
- Getting your bundle car and home insurance coverage with a quality insurer is just as important, if not more, than pricing. After all, what is a cheap policy worth if the company goes bankrupt and cannot pay out your claim?
- Of course, this is why it is essential to do your due diligence on any insurer you are considering doing business with. Always check the company’s financial strength by rating sites such as A.M. Best.
- Rating sites evaluate insurers’ financial health unbiasedly and give grades like schools, from A+ down to failing. It is highly recommended only to get a policy with insurers with a B or higher financial ratings who have a financial rating of B or higher.
Cheapest Home and Auto Insurance Quotes
Finding bundled automobile and home insurance online is fast and easy. Just go to premium sites like Citizens Insurance and let insurers fight for your business. We will get you the cheapest bundling rates online and help you qualify for special discounts that can save you even more money. Our customers save an average of $560 shopping for insurance through our free service.
Get started immediately and compare bundled auto and homeowners insurance rates in about 5 minutes. Enter your zip code and comparison shop for the best rates online today.