Compare Quotes in 2 Minutes
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Founded in May 2006, Adirondack Insurance Exchange is a New York-based insurance company specializing in casualty, vehicle, and property insurance. Fifteen years later, Adirondack continues to serve customers throughout New York but is now owned by National General Holdings Corporation.
Adirondack has developed a reputation for offering affordable home and auto insurance coverage, easy payment plans, and outstanding customer service.
Adirondack Insurance Agents
Agents, who are fluent in English and Spanish, work directly with clients at Adirondack. This allows them to help customers select the home and auto policies that best fit their needs and budget while forming ongoing professional relationships.
You can call an agent today for a free home or auto quote.
Adirondack focuses on home and auto insurance, which local agents sell.
- Homeowners Policies – Adirondack offers homeowners policies for as little as $1,000 annually. Policies are also available for renters.
- Auto Policies – Auto insurance is Adirondack’s best-selling product. They offer comprehensive collision and liability policies at cheap rates.
- Bundled Policies – Bundled home and auto policies are also available through Adirondack agents. Bundling policies can save customers as much as 10%. Call an Adirondack agent today for a free quote to see how much you can save.
Adirondack Car Insurance
Adirondack offers some of the cheapest car insurance rates in New York, including consistently cheaper premiums than those of larger competitors, such as Farmers and Nationwide. They offer two levels of car insurance, though they offer various coverage types.
- OneChoice Auto Insurance – This basic policy can be combined with a homeowners’ policy for incredibly low prices.
- Auto Security Plus – This policy offers even more coverage and allows customers to customize their coverage to their specific needs. Options that customers may add include:
- Roadside assistance
- Rental reimbursement
- Accidental airbag deployment repairs
- Travel-related expenses incurred after an accident
- OEM (Original equipment manufacturer) replacement parts for the first three years
Adirondack offers comprehensive collision and liability coverage to ensure they can meet all of its customers’ needs.
For example, let’s say you have a New Yorker who rarely drives his car, an older model car worth less than $6,000. Liability coverage is probably the best option for this driver. Depending on the driver’s risk profile, coverage may be available for as little as $55 a month. A driver’s risk profile takes into consideration their driving history, miles driven each month, and their credit score.
A comprehensive policy may be the answer for drivers who need more protection than what is offered through liability coverage. Adirondack’s policies may be as low as $1,200 per year, depending on the driver’s risk profile. Call an Adirondack agent today for a free quote if you’re looking for a comprehensive policy at an affordable rate.
Adirondack also provides insurance coverage for trailers and watercraft, though not any attached equipment. Consider an umbrella policy that allows for higher limits for home, watercraft, and auto policies for the best rates and complete protection.
Adirondack Insurance Discounts
Adirondack offers plenty of discounts for customers who qualify, including:
- Good Driver
- Good Student
- Policy Paid in Full
- Bundled Home and Auto Policies
Adirondack Home Insurance Policies
Adirondack Insurance Exchange offers inexpensive coverage for all types of homes, including apartments, single-family homes, and townhomes.
These plans include dwelling, personal liability, and personal belongings protection and may cover:
- Losses due to theft, fire, or other hazards that result in damages
- Losses to your personal property
- Dwelling coverage that includes your home, along with any other structures on the property
- Replacement cost coverage based on today’s value
- Living expenses, if the damage is substantial and requires you to live elsewhere during the repair process
- Optional: Up to $15,000 in expenses related to identity theft
Customized Homeowner Policies
Adirondack allows customers to choose from three levels of coverage protection, including:
- One Choice Homeowners Insurance
- Home Security Plus, which includes even more protection
- Security Plus Elite is the most expensive policy. It also provides broad, comprehensive protection that may come in handy if the unexpected happens.
If you’re a renter, you need to make certain your personal belongings are protected. Renters insurance provides protection from the loss of your personal items, such as television equipment, jewelry, and other valuables. Adirondack offers the coverage you need at a great rate.
Adirondack Insurance Exchange Ratings
The BBB (Better Business Bureau) reports that Adirondack has an impressive A+ rating. This indicates that the company has a reputation for offering exceptional customer service and satisfaction.
Demotech Inc. also reports that Adirondack has an A (exceptional) rating. Demotech monitors the financial wealth of insurance companies. According to Demotech, Adirondack is financially sound and should have no issue paying out future claims in a timely manner.
Adirondack Payment Options
Adirondack is determined to make it easy for customers to pay their premiums. Payment methods they accept include:
- Through the mail, by using a cashier’s or bank check accompanied by your remittance stub
- Online, using a credit or debit card or eCheck
- By phone, call 877-629-8003 Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm EST
In addition, automatic payment plans are available, allowing you to make your installment payments conveniently.
Benefits of Adirondack Insurance Exchange
Adirondack offers plenty of benefits intended to entice customers. In fact, they offer an array of benefits that simply aren’t offered by other companies. Just a few of the benefits of getting your insurance through Adirondack include:
- Identity theft resolution services
- Assistance with travel costs
- 24/7 Adirondack Insurance customer service
- Customized plans to meet each customer’s specific needs
Filing a Claim with Adirondack
Adirondack has made it easy for customers to file a claim. To do so, you have two options.
- Contact the claim line at 877-629-8003
- Contacted your agent immediately
Adirondack has a long history of paying out claims in a timely manner and in full.
Adirondack is an excellent option for New Yorkers who are looking for great coverage and protection at an affordable cost. Plus, by offering bundled services, customers can easily take care of all their insurance needs at one time, at a discounted price.
Adirondack offers free quotes for residents of New York. Call today to see how Adirondack’s rates compare to your current provider. You may find that you could be paying less for the same or better coverage.